|IMMO OFF / IMMO Delete
Stand Alone ECU and start without needing authorization immobilizer system
- Used when installing a newer series of engine into an older series of vehicle
- Used to allow a replacement ECU to be plug and play without programming
- Used to make a test ECU for quick dignosis or possible ECU driver faults
Creates a duplicate of the ORIGINAL computer allowing the computer to start the vehicle without being programmed.
- Used when replacing a defective engine computer (making the donor computer an identical copy of the original)
- Used when a customer wants to store their original ecu and use physically separate ecu for their tune file
|DTC Code Delete
Removal of P-Code from the ECU software.
- When engine parts have been removed or modified during an engine swap.
- When third party controllers are used to control engine parts insead of the original engine ECU
Removal of DPF Perameters from the ECU software
- Usually when an updated engine is installed in older vehicle there is no room or provision to add a DPF.
- Vehicle legally does not require a DPF based on its manufacturer (Ontario 2006 and older)
|SCR / Adblue Delete
Removal of SCR Urea (Adblue) Diesel Exhuast Fluid (DEF) from the ECU Software
- Usually when an updated engine is installed in older vehicle there is no room or provision to add a DEF.
- Vehicle legally does not require a DEF based on its manufacturer (Ontario 2006 and older)
Removal of EGR Perameters from the ECU software
- For off-road use only (check local laws)
|Rear o2 Sensor Delete
Removal of Rear o2 sensor diagnosis from the ECU Software
- Used when an ECU is exported to a region where no CAT is existent in the receiving vehicle region.
- Usually when an updated engine is installed in older vehicle there is no room or provision to add a rear o2
- Used with aftermarket exhausts that efficiency monitoring is failing depite the exhaust functioning properly
- FYI We can also adjust the monitor instead of deleting it when aftermarket parts are used
Deletion of MAF (Mass Air Flow) Sensor from the ECU Software
- We advise against MAF deletion
- This service is only available to tuning companies.
- Can be useful under certain conditions on track vehicles
- Air mass is a used for calculating various engine computer perameters.
Example Engine Swap 2013 Jetta CJAA into 2001 Jetta ALH
- IMMO OFF (this is required because the immbilizer system is 2 generation older)
- DPF Delete (this is required due to lack of provisions to install a DPF system)
- Rear o2 Sensor should remain active an emissions upgrade (not required in 2001)
- EGR helps warm your engine in the winter and is (required in 2001)
InstructionsClick Upload File and Attach your fileProvide the notes as to the services requiredYou w..
Make an exact duplicate of your ECUPlug & Play useKeep the original software and vesionFix fault..
INSTRUCTIONSSelect the services you wish to have performed to the file.Services will turn REDPlease ..