MPPS True Master
Click Image for Gallery
MPPS OBD Flash tool. The True master allows the management of slave tools and allows free reading and writing of open bin files.
The MPPS is a powerful programming tool. It offers like most other tools reading / writing operations and checksum support, however it also includes some additional features:
- Excellent recovery functions. In some cases MPPS can recover ECU’s which others tools can not even make communications with. On certain controllers it even works when with no program is present (a blank memory).
- Selectable full / partial reading (maps) and writing when the ECU allows this function.
- Selectable reading / writing speed.
- Writing “changes only” function for faster programming (when supported by the ECU).
included on VAG ME7 and EDC15 and more
- Auto detection of K-Line/CAN, and option to bypass and force preferred means of communication.
- Temporary bypass of immobiliser to allow flashing on the bench on ME7 systems.
- Boot mode support for ECU’s with C167 and ST10 processors.
- EEprom read/write functions for some ECU’s are included.
included on VAG ME7, Volvo ME7, VAG EDC15 and more
- VAG MEDC17 TPROT level checking without opening the ECU
- Checksum button or Checksum while writing function