Dealer Starter Kit (Autotime Slave)
Click Image for Gallery
Dealer Starter Kit Features:
- Slave MPPS Tool with MPPS License
- Autoti.me Software Dealer Price
- Volvolocity Software Dealer Price
- 5 Tune Files
- Volkswagen / Audi ME7.1.x / ME7.5 / MED9 / EDC15 / EDC16 by OBD
- TRI-CORE ADDON for ME(D)17 / EDC17
- Volvo ME7 by OBD
- Volvo ME9 First Series by OBD
- Saab Tronic 8 by OBD
- Additional brands supported
The MPPS Slave is a powerful programming tool. It offers like most other tools reading / writing operations and checksum support, however it also includes some additional features:
- Excellent recovery functions. In some cases MPPS can recover ECU’s which others tools can not even make communications with. On certain controllers it even works when with no program is present (a blank memory).
- Selectable full / partial reading (maps) and writing when the ECU allows this function.
- Selectable reading / writing speed.
- Writing “changes only” function for faster programming (when supported by the ECU).
included on VAG ME7 and EDC15 and more
- Auto detection of K-Line/CAN, and option to bypass and force preferred means of communication.
- Temporary bypass of immobiliser to allow flashing on the bench on ME7 systems.
- Boot mode support for ECU’s with C167 and ST10 processors.
- EEprom read/write functions for some ECU’s are included.on VAG ME7, Volvo ME7, VAG EDC15 and more
- VAG MEDC17 TPROT level checking without opening the ECU
- Checksum button or Checksum while writing function
- Tricore plugin adds support for tricore processor based ECU’s. Communication over boot mode is required when TPROT (Tuning Protection) is installed in the ECU, which prevents tuning from OBD. This allows for OBD Flash Unlocking for programming on Supported MEDC17 ECUs.
TPSG module (INCLUDED with Tricore plugin). Allows for connection of ecu on the bench using the included Cable Set.
- Multiboot plugin allows access to all memories on Marelli ECU’s. It is not necessary to open the control unit, it works from OBD or on the bench.